TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- Merchandise in a saleable condition with all original tags attached may be exchanged or returned for a credit note only.
- A refund will be given if there is a fault in the garment or it has been damaged during shipping. This policy is non-negotiable.
- Returns or exchanges are accepted on goods within 7 days of receiving the product in Australia.
- For International purchases you have 7 days to notify and return your item(s) from the date you receive the package.
- Items not received within this period will not be accepted. Items must be in original condition and must not have been worn, altered or washed. All tags must be attached. Shoes must be returned unworn in their original shoebox.
PLEASE NOTE: All SALE items are final and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
- Return shipping is payable by the customer and must be sent via a prepaid and traceable method to ensure safe and documented delivery.
- COTTON AND STYLE take no responsibility for missing incoming deliveries. The original shipping charges are not refundable and, if you are exchanging for an alternative item, a shipping charge will be applied.
- Credits will be provided for exchanges via a Credit Voucher code which will be issued once return has been approved for credit. This voucher code is redeemable for 6 months after issue.
- COTTON AND STYLE reserve the right to deny refunds if the merchandise does not meet our returns policy requirements once assessed.
HOW TO RETURN & EXCHANGE
- Upon receiving the package, you will find enclosed your purchase and invoice. If for any reason you wish to exchange or return an item it must be returned in original state with tags on and unworn.
- You will need to email or Phone to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA Number). Please indicate the reason for the return and if you require an exchange or a credit note.